Culinary resolutions in February? It's of a little late, I know. I realize that it doesn't speak very well of my ability to complete the list, does it? It seems from my 2010, 2011, and 2012 lists that I usually finish between 13 to 15 of my "resolutions." What does that mean for this year's list? Well, I'm only going to name 15 (instead of 25), of course.
1. Experience Omakasse (for Olga)
2. Spend the day in Frederick and eat at Family Meal
4. Save enough money to buy a 5D
5. Master the art of ginger syrup
6. Use my pressure cooker
7. Plant some kale
8. Continue to re-design my blog
9. Eat at Ethiopic (this one is for Maggie, my H Street friend)
10. Make Boston Brown Bread and Clam Chowder
11. Learn how to poach an egg
12. Buy some cedar planks for my grill. Cook up some salmon.
13. Cook more Vietnamese food
14. Start a cooking for Josie post series
15. Start a fish on Fridays post series
Do you have any culinary resolutions?